- PhD Sociology University of Sindh, Jamshoro 2018
- M.A (Hons) Sociology University of Sindh, Jamshoro 2005
- B.A (Hons) Sociology University of Sindh, Jamshoro 2004
- Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology, University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
- Lecturer, Department of Sociology, University of Sindh, Jamshoro 22-10-2009 to 2018.
- Visiting faculty, Szabist- Hyderabad August 2016 to January 2017.
- Research Associate, Department of Sociology, University of Sindh, Jamshoro 1-11-2006 to 22-10-2009.
- Agriculture Finance Officer, SAFWCO 1-4-2005 to 29-10-2006.
- Training on Basic Study Manual Course, 20-02-2009 arranged by The Lexicon & UOS, Jamshoro.
- Training on Communication is fun Course, 20-02-2009 arranged by The Lexicon & UOS, Jamshoro.
- Training workshop on Dissertation Writing organized by AIPS in collaboration with HEC, Islamabad. 1-3 Nov 2010.
- Training workshop on Research Synopsis Development organized on 2nd Feb, 2011 by Budget Research cell, SAU, Tando Jam.
- Participated in international workshop on SPSS Essentials- Statistical Analysis Made Easy organized on June 16-17, 2015 by Research Center for Training & Development, Lahore.
- Member of Sociological Association of Pakistan (SAP) with validity of life time.
- Member of Human Rights commission of Pakistan (HRCP).
- Organized two days workshop on Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methodology 4th and 5th October 2018, University of Sindh Jamshoro.
- Participated as a chairing and organizing 1st International Conference on Contemporary Sociology, Social Sciences and Sustainable Development held on 22nd 24th March 2018 at UOS, Jamshoro.
Papers presented in Conferences:
- Paper presented & published in Proceedings of National Conference on Role of Non-governmental Organizations and Private Sector in Social and Economic Development of Pakistan (19-20, December 2009) Organized by Sindh University Campus Mirpurkhas in collaboration with HEC, Islamabad.
- Paper presented in National Research Conference on Computing, Management and Social Sciences & Economics at 16th NRC held on Dec, 11, 2010,SZABIST, Karachi.
- Paper Presented in Two Days Multidisciplinary International Conference on Social Issues in Far East and South East Asia May 11-12,2015 organized by Area Study Center, Far East Asia and south East Asia, University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
- Paper Presented in Two Days 1st Social Sciences Conference 2015 organized by Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities on dated: 4-5 November 2015, Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad.
- Paper Presented in 3 days 4th International Conference on Education in Pakistan: Connecting Research & Practices Across Contexts organized on 24-26 March 2016, by University of Education, Lahore Pakistan.
- Paper Presented in 2 days 2nd International conference on Malnutrition Kills! Can we see the writing on the walls? On 7-8 April 2016, organized by Institute of Food science & Nutrition, Bahauddin Zakriya University, Multan –Pakistan.
- Paper Presented in 2 Days 4th International Conference on Energy, Environment, and Sustainable Development from 01-02, 2016 at Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro, Pakistan.
- Paper presented in 8th South Asian International Conferences, Sustainability: A Business Imperative from 24-26th August,2016. Serena Hotel,Islambad. Organized by COMSATS,Islamabad.
- Paper presented in 4th international Multidsciplinary Research Conference, Global Prosperity through Research and Development organized by Sarhad University of information and technology, Peshawer, on 9-11 October,2018.
- Paper presented in 5th International Conference on Women Empowerment ICWE-18 held on 15th December 2018. Organized AEIRC and ACM in university of Karachi.
- Paper presented in 5th National Conference on Higher Education (NCHE)August 2-4, 2019 organized by Tanzem e Asatiza, Sir syed campus, university of punjab, khanspur, Ayoubia.
Research Papers Published:
|S.No||Title of Paper||Journal||Category/
|Year of publication|
|1||Role of lady health workers in the provision of basic health services in rural areas of Sindh: A Case Study of District Naushahro Feroze.||Sindhological Studies||ISSN 1032-6759,||Vol.28-299
|2||Combating poverty through micro financ: A Sociological analysis of SAFWCO Matyari||Grossroots||HEC recognized ‘Z’||ISSN 1726-0396, Vol: XLVII.No.II, July-December 2013. Pp 75-82.|
|3||Impact of Dividend Announcement on Stock Price Evidence Karachi Stock Exchange||Grossroots||HEC recognized ‘Z’||ISSN 1726-0396, Vol: XLVIII.No.I, January-June 2014. Pp 141-156.|
|4||Sociological Study on Relationship between Poverty and Health Status: An Analysis of Taluka Manjhand||Grossroots||HEC recognized ‘Z’||ISSN 1726-0396 Vol.49, No.I, Jan-June 2015. Pp. 179-188|
|5||Influences of watching television on changing family patterns in Sindh, Pakistan with especial focus on District Naushahro feroze,Sindh.||Grossroots||HEC recognized ‘Z’||Vol 50, No.II,July-Dec 2016.|
|6||An anlytical study of the critical situation faced by womenat working place and legislation policies in Pakistan perspective||The Government||HEC recognized ‘Y’||ISSN-P 2227 7927 ,Vol.7, No.7 (2018) P 169-177|
|7||Theoretical Analysis on University GovernanceModels||Grossroots||HEC recognized ‘Z’||Vol 52, No 2 (2018)|
|8||Analysis of violation of child rights in carpet industries of Sindh with especial on District Tharparker.||JOSSH- Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities||ISSN 2521-5515||Vol.3 Issue 1 & 2, 99-107|
|9||Contents Gender and Age Patterns of Cellular Phone Usage: A Sociological Analysis.||J. Asian Dev. Stud||ISSN 2304-375X||Vol.4,No.3, Sept 205. Pp 153-163|
|10||An Analysis of The State of Female Education in Sindh and Role of Television in Increasing Literacy Rate,
|J. Asian Dev. Stud,||ISSN 2304-375X||vol.4, No.2, June 2015. Pp 37-42|
|11||Role of Television in Awareness of Women Rights Among Women Folk with Special Focus on Women of District Naushahro Feroze,||J. Asian Dev. Stud||ISSN 2304-375X||Vol. 4, Issue 1, March, 2015. Pp 76-82.|
|12||Veil in Islam: an analysis of relevant Quranic verses||Australian Journal of Humanities and Islamic studies Research (AJHISR)||http://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.5236054.v2||Vol.3, Issue 1, Jan-17-june 17 Pp105-111|