- Post Doctorate UKM (Malaysia) (2018), A comparative study between communities in Malaysia & Pakistan on ethics & values.
- PhD (Sociology) (2005), The Child Rights Violation in Child Labour in the city of Hyderabad, University of Sindh, Jamshoro Pakistan.
- L.L.B (1999) Islamic Jurisprudence, Pakistan Penal Code, Criminal Law University of Sindh, Jamshoro Pakistan.
- M.A (Hons) Sociology (1996), Stood First Class Ffirst Gold Medalist, University of Sindh, Jamshoro Pakistan.
- B.A (Hons) Sociology (1994) , Stood first class first Gold Medalist, University of Sindh, Jamshoro Pakistan.
|a.||Post Doctorate (Malaysia)||A comparative study between communities in Malaysia & Pakistan on ethics & values||UKM (Malaysia)||2018|
|b.||PhD (Sociology)||The Child Rights Violation in Child Labour in the city of Hyderabad||University of Sindh, Jamshoro Pakistan.||2005|
|c.||L.L.B||Islamic Jurisprudence, Pakistan Penal Code, Criminal Law||University of Sindh, Jamshoro Pakistan.||1999|
|d.||M.A (Hons) Sociology||Stood First Class Ffirst Gold Medalist,||University of Sindh, Jamshoro Pakistan.||1996|
|e.||B.A (Hons) Sociology||Stood first class first Gold Medalist,||University of Sindh, Jamshoro Pakistan.||1994|
a. i). Chairperson 19-07-2014 to 18-07-2017.
ii). Professor BPS – 21, 27-08-2015
iii). Chairperson 2nd tenure 27-08-2020 todate.
b. Associate Professor BPS – 20, 29-08-2012.
c. Assistant Professor BPS 19, 19-9-2007.
d. Lecturer in Sociology, University of Sindh, Jamshoro from 11-10-1999.
e. Secretary to Vice –Chancellor, University of Sindh, Jamshoro BPS-17, 27-11-1998 to June 2001.
f. Public Relation Officer, 03-02-1997 to 01-08-1997, Sandoz Pakistan Ltd.
g. School Teacher, 10-01-1998 to 15-05-1999, Royal Cambridge School,
Academic & Administrative Committees
a. Chairperson, Department of Sociology, Full time responsibility. 2013-17, and from 28-08-2020.
b. (HEC) Higher Education Commission Member. 2012-till todate.
c. (NCRC) National Curriculum Revision Committee Member. 2012-17.
d. Member Sub-committee Journal.s by HEC.
e. Member Discipline committee, University of Sindh, 2009-2013.
c. External Examiner: Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro.
d. External Examiner: Sindh Agriculture University of Tando Jam.
e. NTS Paper Setter & Reviewer.
f. SPSC Examiner.
g. FPSC Examiner.
h. LUMS, Paper setter.
a) Faculty Top, Gold Medalist 1996
b) Master Top, Gold Medalist 1996
c) B.A (Hons) Top, Gold Medalist 1994
d) Star Women Award 1999
e) Certificate of Appreciation by (PSGIS) Barki, Lahore 2001
f) Shield given by National Women Basket Ball Championship Nov. 5 to 8th 2001 on performing duty as Manager.
g) Certificate of Appreciation on performing duty at 1st National Serah Conference held on 31st January to 1st February 2002 by Sindh University.
h) Ex Office of Sindh University Sports from Department 2001-2013.
i) Incharge Manager for Athletics, University of Sindh, Jamshoro, 2002.
j) Incharge Volley Ball Inter Departmental University of Sindh, Jamshoro 2004.
k) Shield by Gymkhana Club Hyderabad in Book Fair 2004.
l). Letter of Appreciation from consulate General of the Russian Federation. Karachi
m) Introduced two subjects (1) Ethic and Values (2) Social
Entrepreneurship in the Department of Sociology.
n) 6 Ph.D and 2 M.Phil Students.
TRAININGS / WORKSHOPS / SEMINARS
- Two Days International Conference on “Youth Wings among Political Parties: A Comparative Analysis of Germany & Pakistan” on 30 & 31-03-2015, Jointly organized by Quaid-e-Azam University Friedrich Nouman Foundation for freedom Pakistan Islamabad.
- One day Workshop on “Career Counseling finding Job Oppertunities” by Oric, SPAARC & Department of Sociology on 11-12-2015 at University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
- Interactive Seminar organized by Department of Sociology with collaboration of Population Welfare Department, Government of Sindh, Karachi on 09-09-2015 at Sindhology.
- HEC (NCRC) National Curriculum Revision Committee Preliminary meeting in Anthropology 6-8 October, 2015 at HEC Regional Centre Peshawar.
- (NCRC) National Curriculum Revision Committee final meeting in Anthropology on 29-31 Mzrch, 2016 at Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad by HEC.
- Session Run at B2V Multan International Conference on “Emerging Trands & Challeges in Social Sciences” on 15 & 16 November, 2016.
- External Head & Paper Setter in M.Phil /Ph.D Pre-Entry Test at Shah Latif University Khairpur on 17 November, 2016.
- Three (03) MOU’s were signed which has given big financial benefit to my Department of Sociology.
- Three (03) Multi Media taken by SPAARC (NGO) and One we have gifted to Social Work Department.
- Plan International (NGO) has given around 03 lac financial benefit to Department of Sociology.
- Photostat Machine and Fax machine taken as Donation from Army for my Department of Sociology.
- Six Ph.D and Two M.Phil Registered Students.
- Journal’s Sub-Committee meeting.
- Interactive Seminar on “Irregularities in Higher Education” in Collaboration with Lion’s Heart Youth Welfare Association & Transparency International Pakistan on 03-02-2015 at Shaikh Ayaz Auditorium, University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
- Lecture organized by (SYDN) Social Youth Development Network, Speaker, Dr. Saima Shaikh Topic “Social Awareness in Education” on March 31, 2014, Department of Sociology.
- 1st Prize from Vasakh Film Festival, 2nd & 3rd May, 2014 by IRC at Lahore.
- Pathfinder Conference at PC on 10-05-2014 Karachi.
- Attended International Conference on “Living Together in Peace & Harmony” on 28-01-2014 at University of Karachi.
- Attended Preliminary & final National curriculum (HEC) (NCRC) in Sociology & Rural Sociology on April 10-12-2013 at HEC Regional Centre Lahore.
- 20 days survey by Vice Chancellor & Sociology Department on “Quality of Education”, 9th April 1st May 2012.
- Two days workshop on Gender, IWRM and Role of Women
water Professionals in Pakistan at City Gate Hotel Hyderabad on 25th -26th May 2010.
- Paper presented in National Research conference on computing, Management
and Social Sciences and Economics on 11th December 2010, SZABIST Karachi ( Published in Proceedings).
- Paper Read at SPARC, 25 August 2007 at Indus Hotel Hyderabad, Conference
on “Protection of the Rights of the Vulnerable Children”.
- Project Done with Women Political School from Ministry of Women at
Karachi MTRI on 2 May 8th May 2006.
- Paper read at Women Development Department, Government of Sindh by
Fatima Memorial Educational Welfare Society, Hyderabad on “Violence
Against Women” on 22 April 2006.
- Course for 15 days on “Computer & Management skills” at University of Sindh from 1st to 15th January 2002.
- Workshop on “Conflicts Historical Context and initiatives towards, Resolution”, 19th June to 3rd July 2001, ASR Institute of Women studies, Lahore.
- “Office Correspondence and Communication Skills”, 3rd to 5th April 2000, at Pakistan Study Centre, University of Sindh.
- National Workshop on Office Automation, 22nd to 25th November 2000, at Cabinet division, Management Service Wing, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad.
MEMBERSHIP OF ORGANIZATIONS
1) Gymkhana Club.
2) Member Hyderabad Institute of International Affairs (cultural Secretary)
3) Executive member of SUTA (Sindh University Teachers Association)
4) Member Anti T.B Association Hyderabad
5) Member Shirkat Gah (NGO)
6) Association of Business Professional Agricultural Women.
7) The Sindh University ALUMNI
8) Human Rights commission of Pakistan,
9) Lions club International,
a) Wonderful Demonstrator
b) Love to do Field Work
c) Great Communication Skills
a) Teaching Gender Studies from last eighteen years
b) PhD Topic was Child Rights Violation in Child Labour
c) Post Doctorate in Ethics & Human Values.
List of Published Articles
- “Dowry (Jahez) A controversial Debate, coding Sunnah (P.B.U.H)”. Research Journal of Faculty of Islamic studies, University of Sindh, Jamshoro. Vol III, 2003-2004 p.1-7
- “Knowledge and adoption of recommended Technologies for Rice crop in Balouchistan” Balouchistan Journal Agricultural Sciences, vol 7 No 2, 2007 2nd Edition, p. 85-99
- “How to Give a Boom to the Educational Environment at Universities” Published in Greenwich University, Vol, 2 No. 2 July 2008, p.63-70
- “Child Labour in Hyderabad city. A Sociological Analysis” published in New Horizons Greenwich University, Karachi Journal of Social Sciences vol. 4 No.1, January 2010, ISSN: 1992-4399, p.29-38.
- “Effectiveness of Ethics and values in Human Resources” published in Greenwich University, Karachi Journal of Business strategies vol. 3 No. 2, Dec 2009, ISSN: 1993-5765, p. 127-132.
- “Social Aspect of Globalization and Internationalization of Socio- Economic Development” published in Pakistan Journal of Gender Studies, Journal for centre of Excellence for women’s studies University of Karachi, vol 3, 2010 ISSN- 2072-0394, p.1-9
- “The Effects of DST on sleep of Electricity consumption in Pakistan” published in The Pakistan Journal of Social issues vol I, issue I, sep 2009 Journal for University of Gujrat, Pakistan, p.54-60.
- “Role of sports in Leadership: A Socio- Political Analysis” published in, The shield, vol 5, 2010 ISSN 1991-8410, Journal of Physical Education and sports Sciences, University of Sindh, Jamshoro Hyderabad Pakistan, p.108-119
- “Political Instability: A case Study of Pakistan” Vol.18, issue 1, 2011, ISSN 1994-1080, Research Journal of Political Studies University of Punjab, Lahore- Pakistan, p. 31-43.
- “Prevention and Treatment of Juvenile Delinquents” Published in “The Government”, Vol No I, December 2012 Annual ISSN-2227-7927, Research Journal of Political Science, University of Sindh, Jamshoro, Pakistan. p.71 – 75.
- “John Locke’s Theory of Revolution and The Arab Spring” Published in Research Journal of Social Sciences Vol. 7 Number I, January 2013 ISSN-1992-4399 Greewich University, Karachi, p. 45–50.
- “Role of Lady Health Worker in the Provision of Basic Health Services in Rural areas of Sindh: A case study of District Nausharo Feroze” Vol: 28 – 29, 2012 -13 ISSN 1032 – 6759, Research Journal Sindhological studies Annual, Institute of Sindhology, University of Sindh, Jamshoro, p 72 – 80.
- “Social Assessment of Female Education and its impact on Poverty Alleviation in Badin District of Sindh, Pakistan” Vol XI, VII, No II July – Dec 2013 ISSN – 1726 – 0396, Biannual Research Journal Grassroots, Pakistan study Centre, University of Sindh, Jamshoro, p.83–100.
- “Gender & Higher Education: A case study of Pakistani Society” Published in The Government, Vol. No II, ISSN – 2227 – 7927 December 2013, Research Journal of Political Science University of Sindh, Jamshoro, p. 105 – 110.
- “Pains and Gains of Working Women” Published in Biannual Research Journal Grassroots, vol XLVII, No II July – Dec 2014, Pakistan study Centre, p.
- Sociological Analysis of Social Institutions as portrayed in Shah’s Poetry, Research Journal Mystic Through Journal of Sufism & Peace Vol I, Issue 2015 Bhit Shah Campus.
- “A Sociological Analysis of Social Security of Women and Its Policy Implication with Special Focus on Sindh” Published in Research Journal of Sindhological Studies annual, p.
- “Excessive desires and their correlation with misery: A Sociological Analysis of miserable people”, Gross routes biannual Journal of Pakistan Study Centre, University of Sindh Jamshoro Vol-49 No.11, July-Dec, 2015 P. 163-172.
- China-Pak Economic Corridor : Social Analysis for Pakistan, Published in the Government: Research Journal of Political Science Volume. V. P.163-171.
- “Academic Construct of Social Welfare Services and Social safety Net”, The Government, HEC Recognized “2” category ISSN-2227-7927 Annual 2017, Department of Political Science, University of Sindh, Jamshoro, P.165-174.
- “Beggary in Hyderabad Division: A Sociological Analysis” Grassroots Bi-annual Research Journal ISSN-1726-0396 ISSN-2521-456x Vol.51, No.11 July-Dec 2017, P132 – 140. Pakistan Study Centre, University of Sindh Jamhsoro.
- “The Socio-Economic Determinants of Income Inequality in Pakistan” orient Research Journal of Social Sciences, June 2019, Vol 9, No.1 [137-157], ISSN Print 2616-7085 ISSN online 2616-7093, P-137-157.
- “Socio-Economic and Ethical values of intellectual Property Rights in Society: A case law study of Pakistan”. Pakistan Journal of Society, Education and Language PJEEL 2 (2) July 2016–2017, ISSN. 2521-8123.