- PhD Sociology from Department of Sociology, University of Sindh, Jamshoro in 2013
- M. Phil Sociology from Department of Sociology, University of Sindh, Jamshoro in 2006
- Masters in Sociology from Department of Sociology, University of Sindh, Jamshoro, in 1998
- B. A (Hons) in Sociology from Department of Sociology, University of Sindh, Jamshoro, in 1997
Administrative & Professional Expertise
- Teaching to various classes
- Launching various academic programs
- Supervising research students
- Expert in academic matters
- Assistant Professor in Department of Sociology, University of Sindh, Jamshoro
- Lecturer in Department of Sociology, University of Sindh, Jamshoro
- Administrative In-charge of Arts Faculty Building, University of Sindh, Jamshoro
- Director of Bureau of STAGS, University of Sindh, Jamshoro
- Administrative experience as a In-charge Departmental Sports, Department of Sociology, University of Sindh, Jamshoro
- Administrative experience as a In-charge Departmental Examination Wing Department of Sociology, University of Sindh, Jamshoro
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Father Name: Muhammad Malook Brohi
- Languages: Urdu, English, Sindhi, Brahui, Balochi
- Date of Birth: 01 – 04 – 1975
- Marital Status: Married
- CNIC. No: 4326-7873319-5
- Attended The Course Entitled “Computer And Management Skills” Held at the Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science from 01-01-2002 To 15-01-2002.
- Attended the Ten-Day TOT “Programme On Development Oriented Psychosocial Care For Communities Affected By Disasters”, Held at Hotel Days in Shahrah-E-Faisal Karachi from 26th Sept To 5th October 2011.
- Attended Conference “On Inaugural International Conference On The Roles Of The Humanities And Social Sciences In Engineering” Organized by Universiti Malaysia Perlis (Icohse2008) From 5th - 6th December 2008, Held at The Legend Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Malysia.
- Won The Best Teachers Award, Faculty Of Social Sciences, From HEC Through, QEC, University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
- Methods of Social Research
- Introduction to Sociology
- History of Sociological Thought
- Human Rights
- Culture and Civilization
- Guide to the MS Students
- M. Phil students
- PhD Students
- Methods of Social Research
- Quantitative Research
- Gender Issues
- Social Problems of Pakistan
List of Publications
- “Human Needs & Social Order”, Journal of Commerce & Economic Review, Volume XII. Shah Abdul Lkatif University, Khairpur, 2001.
- “Social Aspects of Globalization and Internationalization of Socio-Economic Development” Pakistan Journal of Gender Studies: University Of Karachi: Volume-3, 2010.
- “A Sociological Study of Honour Killings with Special Focuses On the Rural Areas of the Rural Areas of the Sindh” Research Journal of Social Sciences: University of Sindh: Jamshoro: Volume: 8, 2010.
- “Impact Of Social Change Upon Family As Social Institution With Special Focus On Pakistan: A Sociological Study” International Research Journal of Arts & Humanities (IRJAH): University Of Sindh: Jamshoro: Volume: 40 No. 40, 2012.
- “Prevention & Treatment of Juvenile Delinquents”, The Government Research Journal of Political Science: University Of Sindh: Jamshoro: Volume: No. I –Annual, December, 2012.
- “Gender Differential Treatment In Social Development: A Sociological Study in Rural Sindh” New Horizons: Research Journal Greenwich University: Karachi: Volume: 7: Number 2, July 2013.
- “Gender Differential In Social Development In Pakistan, With Special Focus On Health And Income/Work: A Sociological Study” Balochistan Research: Balochistan Study Center: University Of Balochistan: Quetta-Pakistan. Volume XXVIII No. 1, 2013.
- “Analysis of Variance (Anova) Test of Human Resources Management Practices in Pakistan: A Comparative Study of PIAC and NICL” Research Journal Sindhological Studies: Institute of Sindhology: University of Sindh: Jamshoro: Volume: 28-29, 2012-2013. ISSN 1032-6759
- “Gender & Higher Education: A case study of Pakistani Society”, The Government Research Journal of Political Science: University Of Sindh: Jamshoro: Volume: No. II –Annual, December, 2013.
- “Problems in Sociological and Social Science Research: A Case of Developing Countries with Special Focus on Pakistan” Asia Pacific: A Research Journal of Far East &South East Asia: Area Study Centre: University of Sindh: Jamshoro: Pakistan: Volume 31, 2013. ISSN 1810-035X.